Anyway I had a wonderful first semester, and I am very glad to be back in France. I am going to try to be much better with these blog updates. Here is a brief synopsis of my semester. More details will hopefully follow.
September:
This was an awesome month. Arriving in France, and getting to know the country and the people and the city of Paris was just spectacular. I felt at home right away, and knew that I had made the right decision to stay in France for the full academic year. I made some awesome friends right away. Everyone in the Hollins program was just great, and I know that I have made lifelong connections with several of the friends that I made in the group.
In September we visited Giverny and Rouen. Monet's garden at Giverny was absolutely fantastic. I can definitely see how he found so much inspiration while he painted there. It is so hard to describe how wonderful and magical that garden was. Here are a few pictures:
The photos hardly do it justice.

No comments:
Post a Comment